Description: S.A.L understands your unique skin needs and gives you trusted skincare tips 24/7 - All you need to do is take a selfie!
Developed by renowned scientists from The Pond’s Institute in collaboration with global beauty experts, SAL helps you to transform your skin.
Start your journey by taking a selfie to receive a scientific skin analysis and customized skincare regime. You can then track your progress with your SkinIndex.
Let S.A.L, your virtual skin advisor, do all the hard work so you can start your skin transformation today!
1. Cutting-Edge Skin Analysis Start your journey with a custom skin analysis by taking automated selfies. The analysis will outline your skin issues and their severity, as well as suggest tailored routines for your personal needs.
2. Interactive Chatbot Meet S.A.L, your skin advisor and personable chatbot, who embodies the scientific and beauty knowledge of scientists from The Pond’s Institute. Through an interactive chat, she will lead you towards achieving all your personal skincare aspirations in a fun, conversational way.
3. Customized Skincare Routines Tailored skincare tips and regimes will be created and adjusted for you in real time, based on your individual environment and lifestyle,
4. Real-Time SkinIndex Report Track your progress with the SkinIndex report, a cutting-edge LIVE skin score that monitors your skin health in relation to your environment and lifestyle habits. The metric effortlessly tracks your current location and activity, as well as what the world throws at you, from UV to pollution to weather conditions. This is then combined with your skin analysis results to develop beauty advice just for you.
5. Personalized Skin Insights Get an inside look at unique, informative and enlightening skincare tips and insights, created together with trusted experts like dermatologists and renowned influencers. These will be delivered to you via timely notifications and reminders. This way, you can stay up-to-date with the latest skincare tips and news.
- Internationalised app version with support for more countries - Improved uploading of images and faster skin analysis results - Bug fixes for crashes