Description: Indian Rail app has 1) pnr status and tracker 2) Find Trains 3) Seat Availability 4) Train Schedule 5) Train Live Status 6) Arrival Departure 7) Offline information for Train Routes 8) Easy options to save information like PNR, Train Schedule and share it with your friends via SMS, Email etc. 9) View routes on google map 10) Seat / Berth Map
- Indian Rail App provides Ease of Use, Navigation across pages and Rich User Interface
- Pnr enquiry, tracking, share pnr information via SMS, Email
- Track Waitlisted PNR's for status changes
- Can search all the pages by both Train Number or Name (partial or complete)
- Find Indirect Trains between stations by specifying Via Station
- Convenient way to save and share information.
- Autocomplete options available for all the indian railway stations
Tips to Use the App
- Don't need to remember train names or numbers. Search can be done using train number or name(partial or complete) on all the pages.
- Swipe the Home Screen left and right to access more information.
- Don't need to remember indian railways station names. Auto complete option available.
- Clicking the App Icon(in the action bar) on any page navigates back to the home page. Especially useful when you are booking tickets via irctc mobile site
- Use back button for tracking waitlisted PNR's
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated to irctc or indian railways and there are no warranties associated with the app. By using this app, you are solely responsible for any legal implications/liabilities arising from using the app.
-> Improved FindTrains, LiveStatus and Cancellation Charges -> Faster response, performance improvements and bug fixes