Split APKs Installer (SAI)
SAI lets you install and export split APKs
- Version: 4.5(60)
- Updated on: Feb 25, 2021
- Download size: 4.89MB
- 5,000,000+ downloads
SAI is an advanced APK installer with split APK support. It also has simple app backup/export functionality.
SAI can install apps using standard Android API, using root access or using Shizuku.
SAI is an open-source app, you can get the source code on its GitHub repo - github.com/Aefyr/SAI
Please note that SAI only installs user-provided files and is not responsible for those apps behavior.
Please also note, that some devices/ROMs aren't supported by SAI, that has to do with bad Android API implementation in said ROMs and can't be fixed on app side.
polychromaticfox Russia, Moscow, 109012, DO VOSTREBOVANNIYA Petr Goryanskiy firstname.lastname@example.org https://github.com/Aefyr/SAI
• Added a setting to disable opening .apk files via SAI
• SAF fixes for Android 11
• Added warning when installing huge (>150MB) apps
• Fixed in issue where system suggested SAI when opening any type of file
• Added Sui support for Shizuku Installer
Legendary SAI update Pog
• Support for opening .apk files via SAI
• APKM support (only for the unencrypted .apkm files)
• Installer Pro mode is now enabled by default
• Config splits shouldn't be marked as Unknown anymore