Description: Hindu Calendar (Panchang) App provides an handy, easy-access hindu panchang on your android device. Based on Hindu Panchang, it distinctly marks out Tithi for every day, fasting days such as Sankashti, Ekadashi, Shivratri and more. Major Hindu festivals (Indian festivals) and holidays are prominently displayed on the calendar.
Hindu Calendar App currently supports two languages - Hindi and English.
Hindu Calendar App allows you to set reminders for important days. This way you never miss any Sankashti and Ekadashi fast. Carry this hindu calendar (hindu panchang) in your pocket everyday in your android device.
Features: • Panchang for any day of the calendar. Tithi, Rashi, Nakshatra, Yog and Karan. • Monthly calendar view highlighting the Ekadashi, Chaturthi, Poornima and Amavasya. • Set reminders for Ekadashi, Sankashti and Shivratri fast. • Know your Rashi - Moon sign and Sun Sign
All features of Hindu Calendar works offline too.
Know more about Panchang:
• Panchang- Panchang is a Sanskrit Word. Panchang consists of two words "panch" means five and "ang" means parts these 5 parts are as follows: Tithi, Rashi, Nakshatra, Yog and Karan. The basic purpose of Hindu Panchang is to check various Hindu festivals.
• Tithi- position of moon at Sunrise. Calendar shows ending point of time for the tithi that was active at Sunrise.
• Nakshatra- Position of the star at Sunrise. Calendar shows ending point of time for the nakshatra that was active at Sunrise.
• Yog- Yog is a time period prevalent in a day and is calculated by adding the longitudes of Sun and moon and dividing it into 27 equal parts.
• Karan- Half of tithi, they are 11 in total and rotate.
You can search this app using following keywords: Panchang 2018 Hindu Calendar 2018 Indian festivals 2018 Hindu Calendar App Hindi Calendar Hindu Panchang Indian Festivals Panchang Ekadashi Reminder Sankashti Reminder Shivratri Reminder Tithi Calculator Yog Calculator Karana Calculator Nakshatra Calculator Rashi Calculator Hindi Calendar 2018 Hindu Calendar 2018 Indian festivals 2018 Indian holidays 2018 Hindu Panchang Kalnirnay Kalnirnay 2018 Kalnirnay 2017 Kaldarshak
Developer: Smart Up Email id: [email protected] Follow us on: https://www.facebook.com/smartup8