Description: Most of Peoples Having Questions That Why to Link the Aadhaar Now? In This Post I Will Describe Everything About Linking Your Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number & Complete the KYC Process for Your SIM. Aadhaar Is Mandatory Now for SIM Card
Recently, The Department of Telecommunication (DOT) Has Instructed All the Indian telecom operators to verify all Mobile Numbers by linking it to Aadhar. As of now app supports telecom operators like Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone, Uninor, Tata Docomo, BSNL and Reliance for how to link Aadhaar to Mobile Number process.
As per the recent government directive, all the existing customers have to link Aadhaar with their Mobile numbers.
If you are not having a computer or laptop or you are not having internet connection or are not able to access it, you can track your Aadhar card status with the help of your mobile phone.
Details such as name date of birth and gender will already be mentioned as per the details submitted at the time of registration on the e-Filing portal. And most important thing is your finger scan compulsory.
Verify the details on screen with the ones mentioned on your Aadhaar card. If the details match, enter your Aadhaar card number and click on the “link now” button. A pop-up message will inform you that your Aadhaar card has been successfully linked to your mobile number.
It very important to know about that how many sim is registered on your number. This app will show you that how many mobile number cards is biometric verified on your number.
Download our app and Follow the process to update the same.
How to Use:
- Download App and click on the Link Aadhar to Mobile Number.
- Then Log in the e-Filing of the Mobile operator company by entering the log-in ID, Password and Date of Birth
- After logging in to the site a pop up window will link your mobile number with Aadhaar card.
- Fill all details & important thing is your finger scan compulsory.
- Verify the details match, enter your Aadhaar card number and click on the “link now” button.
1) Check your Linking Status 2) Find AADHAR Linking Status on Mobile 3) Get biometric verification information of sim on your number. 4) Sim verification checker. 5) Check sim verification. 6) Check number of registered sim against your number. 7) Show no of sim registered on specific networks. 8) Get record of biometric verification of sim. 9) Check how many numbers are registered on your CNIC. 10) Update Your Finger Print. 11) Check Status of Your Complaint 12) Find Nearest operator store in google map. 13) Provide all sim inquiry number.
Linking mobile number to Aadhaar for the first time:
— Visit the nearest Aadhaar center and submit an Aadhaar update/correction form along with relevant documents. — Along with form and documents submission, your biometrics will be verified at the enrolment center along with thumb impression. — Collect your acknowledgement slip. The details will get updated in a maximum of 10 days.
Disclaimer: This App is Prank App it not a Real App it is Only for Entertainment purpose only If you find useful app then don’t forget to rate it, review it and share with your friends and Family.
Hope This Article Will Help You To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Your Mobile Number , If You Have Any Query Then Do Comment Below.